Thursday, August 9, 2007

The Last Kiss

I thought this was a pretty good movie. I would've preferred someone other than Zach Braff as the leading man though. It was hard to believe that he would've attracted the attention of a beautiful young college student. I don't think you could've had a drop dead gorgeous guy in that part either. I just didn't get the attraction on her part. And he certainly stood out like a sort thumb at the party she took him to, and in the halls of the dorms. I suppose that was intentional, to emphasize the fact that he was older.

It was a good study of relationships, and I was happy to see it wasn't always the men in the relationships that were the jerks! Although few relationships are perfect, I also wouldn't want to think that so many are as flawed as those examined in the movie. However just because I don't want to think it, doesn't mean that's not the way it is.

No comments: