Monday, July 30, 2007

American Dreamz

I chose this movie to watch b/c it was new to HBO. When I saw that Hugh Grant was in it & that it had something to do with singing, I figured it was the movie with Drew Barrymore in it. It wasn't. That one is called Music & Lyrics & too new for cable I would imagine. I was pretty far into it before I realized that Drew was not going to show up, but I continued watching it anyway. I didn't really know anything about Mandy Moore and I'm really an American Idol fan, so I wasn't too crazy about this movie. If it weren't for Hugh Grant I probably wouldn't have finished it. Since I wasn't that into it, I spent the whole time web surfing, so it wasn't a complete waste of time. I'd say I wouldn't have minded seeing this if there wasn't anything else on to watch, but after seeing Little Miss Sunshine, this was kind of disappointing.

No comments: